As part of the University of Surrey’s commitment to expanding the use of digital resources to support teaching and learning, we are looking to recruit three new Digital Learning Coordinators – one in each faculty.

This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected team in the Department of Technology Enhanced Learning as we embark on implementing our new Captured Content policy.

We are looking for people with both digital media creation and staff development skills, along with experience of applying these within an educational context.

If you’d like to talk informally about the posts, please contact me, or apply at jobs.surrey.ac.uk (Ref 061918). Closing date 31 August.

Rhona

Professor Rhona Sharpe

Head of Department of Technology Enhanced Learning

Tel: +44 (0) 1483 683350Email: [log in to unmask]

University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH, UK

cid:image001.jpg@01D3597F.189B83C0

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1