Dear SRN friends,

If you’re interested to participate in the global try-out but missed the first call in July, it’s not too late.

I hereby invite you all to take part in a thrilling global try-out of The Freelance Game, an AI computer game, a teaching aid for screenwriting students and other art students.

If you are a teacher within the field of art such as film or screenwriting and teaches groups of between 6 to 60 students, then you and your students are perfect participants.

Please join us in this global game try-out! We will start with a kickoff at the conference in Milan.
Everything will be free of charge for SRN-members and their students.

Send me an email with a big YES if this sounds interesting!
Answer to: [log in to unmask]

More information will come during the summer and a website will be launched.

Best regards,
Louise

Louise Lindbom
Senior Lecturer/Owner
Good Learning
Office Phone: +46 898 00 42
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

About The Freelance Game

The game teaches a deep and complex understanding of the screenwriter’s professional life and what is required to succeed as a freelancing screenwriter. We believe that the conditions for the screenwriter’s professional life are similar in different parts of the world. You have to think about your reputation in your work life, make connections to receive jobs and still manage to pay all your bills at the end of the month.

To unsubscribe from the SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK&A=1