Faversham Books ?

AGW

John R

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 Aug 2018, at 09:38, John Walker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have been contacted by the family of a past member who would like to find a home for some Kipling Society Journals.

They range from number 1, from 1927, on. with odd ones (such as numbers 12, 16, 17, 18) missing.

There are apparently about 150 altogether, and they must be sold as one lot, price to be agreed with the family.

I have offered to be first contact for members.

Best regards,

John

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 08/11/18, 9:32:23 AM

To unsubscribe from the RUDYARD-KIPLING list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=RUDYARD-KIPLING&A=1