From: Research Data Management discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Caroline Ingram
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2018 5:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Read about our new RDM toolkit

Dear All

Please find information about Jisc’s new RDM toolkit posted in this blog

https://researchdata.jiscinvolve.org/wp/2018/08/03/crossing-the-finish-line-the-release-of-the-jisc-rdm-toolkit/

any feedback or questions, or if you’d like to join the working group – please get in touch.

Kind regards

Caroline

Jisc

Dr Caroline Ingram
Senior co-design manager

M 07468722267

Skype caro11ne
Twitter @caro11ne

2nd Floor, City Quadrant, 11 Waterloo Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4DP

jisc.ac.uk

Please note: I work 3 and 1/2 days part time: All day Monday and Weds; Tues and Thurs to 3pm

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-DATAMAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=RESEARCH-DATAMAN&A=1