Dear all,

We are looking to recruit a Digital Research Consultant in IT at King’s College London to support the development of research systems and services in support of the KCL research strategy.

This post isn’t exclusively focussed on research data management, but also on the platforms and service required to enable and facilitate the management and analysis of research data, across the breadth of academic domains at KCL. We are looking to recruit a talented and driven person with a background and continuing interest in data-intensive research, especially those experienced with some of the infrastructure challenges with pre- and active project research data.