Dear colleagues

We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a keen interest in the evolving open research and data management landscape to join our research data management team to cover maternity leave. The primary role of the post is to provide support in a fast growing area and during an exciting period of research funder driven activity with regard to maximising research data sharing and re-use. You will support the evolving processes, workflows and day-to-day tasks of the Research Data Management service. You will also help support the University's role in the Jisc Research Data Shared Service project<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/rd/projects/research-data-shared-service>.

This is a short-term post to cover maternity leave with a start date of 12 November 2018, or as soon as possible thereafter, and end date 31 May 2019 although this may be extended.

Full details at https://bit.ly/2M8lk7u.

Best wishes,
Federica

[Logo]

Dr Federica Fina | Data Scientist | Research Data Management | Digital Research

University of St Andrews Library | Old Union Diner | Butts Wynd | St Andrews | KY16 9AL
Tel: +44 (0)1334 462343 | @FinaFederica | ORCID ID: 0000-0003-2594-350X<http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2594-350X>

Research Data Management:
http://researchdata.wp.st-andrews.ac.uk/