Good Evening Listers,
Has anyone had any recent experience of rationalising their organisations Big Bucket Retention Schedule approach to records with the privacy implications of the new GDPR. For example, PII records such as SARs  which my organisation retains for C + 2 yrs. is actually assigned to a 5 year big bucket.  I am interested in knowing how to overcome this but also avoiding the need to create additional big buckets for PII records as a result of the various retention rules applied.
Thoughts/experience/advice greatly appreciated.
Regards
Jane

Proffitt from Records Management Limited