PLEASE NOTE:
When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members.
If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.

Dear Colleagues,

I am a PhD candidate, born and raised in Zimbabwe, and using realist synthesis for my research on how charities determine their strategies for Africa. I thought I would share the attached article where I try to promote the use of realist synthesis to understand the recent killing of six demonstrators in Zimbabwe. Forgive me if it looks like self-promotion, it is not my intention. I am looking for criticism/comments on my general approach and to develop case studies I can use to promote realist methodology.

Cris