Dear all,

Genomics England is looking for a dynamic Director of Communications and Engagement to help ensure the legacy of the 100,000 Genomes Project as it transitions into the NHS Genomic Medicine Service, and to guide us as we progress. The successful candidate will drive communications that raise our profile, protect and enhance our corporate reputation, and inform and empower a wide range of stakeholders - including staff. Secondments welcome.

Director of Communications and Engagement
Full time, permanent
Location: London
Salary: Competitive
Closing date: Wednesday 5 September 2018

For more info and to apply, please visit our website: https://www.genomicsengland.co.uk/about-genomics-england/opportunities

Do get in touch with our outgoing Director of Comms, Katrina Nevin-Ridley<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, to chat about the role. If you'd like more information about the application process or similar, please contact Head of HR Kathryn Mountford<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Best wishes,
Yufan

Yufan Chen | Communications Manager | Genomics England<http://www.genomicsengland.co.uk/> | Tel: 0207 882 5032 | Mob: 07534 823 151 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Address: Genomics England, Queen Mary University of London, Dawson Hall, London, EC1M 6BQ | Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/GenomicsEngland>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/genomics-england>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/genomicsengland>

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received.
Genomics England is the trading name of Genomics England Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 08493132.  Its registered office is Dawson Hall, Charterhouse Square, London EC1M 6BQ. Genomics England is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office, registration number ZA021653.

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212