From: PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related research in Design <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Luke Feast
Sent: Friday, 24 August 2018 10:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Feedback: Revised list of issues confronting the PHD-Design list

Dear Terry,

Thank you for your comment. I believe your concern about inclusivity of the fields of design would probably fall under "Interest and argumentation".

Take the following for example: "The list discussion is biased becuase it reflects only the interests of the 40 or so 'Art and Design' design fields and not the 800 or so fields of design". This example illustrates the issue of "Harmful effects of narrow interests on the quality of argumentation".

Best wishes,

Luke