Apologies for any cross-postings. I would greatly appreciate if you can
distribute this call within your contacts. *
*

*Call for Applications*

We are looking for a talented PhD researcher to work with us in a
challenging and interesting research project: RT-CARE, Computational
Approaches for Radiotherapy Planning of Excellence.

Candidates should have a PhD in any of the following areas: Computer
Engineering, Mathematics, Physics Engineering, Medical Physics,
Electrical and Computer Engineering or related fields.

More information regarding the application can be found here:
http://www.eracareers.pt/opportunities/index.aspx?task=global&jobId=102516

*Application Deadline: 18 September*

Candidates can also contact Joana Dias ([log in to unmask]), the PI of the
project, for more detailed information.