Thank you SO much everyone!

Your support and offer of information is invaluable,

Very best wishes

Sheena

www.sheenabyrom.com

On 10 Aug 2018, at 07:20, Christine Furber <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear All

I work with a team at The University of Manchester promoting Antibiotic Stewardship across all professional groups and also the general public. We wrote this paper (below) last Autumn and are  currently finalising an RCM i-learn module for midwives due to be ready in the Autumn.

This probably won’t be very helpful for what you want now Sheena but I am pleased that this has been raised because deaths due to this situation are predicted to be greater than cancer in 2050. I  believe that midwives around the world have an important role in minimising risks in this situation.

Thank you to everybody for all your references  as these are very useful.

Furber C Allison D Hindley C (2017) Antibiotic Resistance: The midwives role in Antibiotic Stewardship. British Journal of Midwifery 25(11):693-698.

Best wishes

Christine

Dr Christine Furber SFHEA

Reader in Midwifery

NMC Lead Midwife for Education

Programme Director BMidwif (Hons) 2013

The University of Manchester

Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health

School of Health Sciences

Division of Nursing Midwifery & Social Work Jean McFarlane Building Room 4.337 Oxford Road Manchester

M13 9PL

Tel: +44 0161 306 7719

TIMETABLE ISSUES?  If My Manchester is not available

Please refer to the Programme level view a useful bookmark; this is accessible via https://timetabling.manchester.ac.uk/timetables/PROD/programmes1718/default.aspx