From: Museums Computer Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ben Vickers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, 22 August 2018 at 16:03
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Arts Organisations using Salesforce ?

Hi All,

I was wondering if there's anyone on this list that has experience working with Salesforce in an arts organisational context? Would love to chat to someone about their experience.

Many Thanks,
Ben

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg