The British Library jobs are finally live! Please spread the word - it's an exciting opportunity to collaborate across a range of different disciplines on an excitingly ambitious project.

The jobs newly advertised are: Digital Systems Engineer (write code, build things scholars will love); Data and Content Manager (do wonders with workflows); Rights Assurance Manager (help us get copyright right!); Digital Curator (help people do awesome things with collections).

All the details are at https://britishlibrary.recruitment.northgatearinso.com/birl/

Blog post for context, and links to the jobs advertised by the Alan Turing Institute: http://blogs.bl.uk/digital-scholarship/2018/08/livingwithmachines.html

Cheers,

Mia

Check out my book! http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingOurCulturalHeritage
P.S. I mostly use this address for list mail and don't check it daily