The British Library jobs are finally live! Please spread the word - it's an
exciting opportunity to collaborate across a range of different disciplines
on an excitingly ambitious project.

The jobs newly advertised are: Digital Systems Engineer (write code, build
things scholars will love); Data and Content Manager (do wonders with
workflows); Rights Assurance Manager (help us get copyright right!);
Digital Curator (help people do awesome things with collections).

All the details are at
https://britishlibrary.recruitment.northgatearinso.com/birl/

Blog post for context, and links to the jobs advertised by the Alan Turing
Institute:
http://blogs.bl.uk/digital-scholarship/2018/08/livingwithmachines.html

Cheers,

Mia

http://openobjects.org.uk/
http://twitter.com/mia_out
Check out my book! http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingOurCulturalHeritage
P.S. I mostly use this address for list mail and don't check it daily

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg