Morning,

We're putting the finishing touches to our reading list manual, and the comms to the departments, to roll out to the new list view for all lists in our tenancy in mid August.

When updating the manual, we've noticed that the "Request Review" button that List Publishers see on the list itself (without going into edit mode) seems to have vanished. Apologies if it's right in front of my eyes but we can't see it.

Is this button going to be put back onto the list in the new view; or do List Publishers have to go into edit mode and request the review from there?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin O’Donovan
Library Acquisitions Manager