Call for papers:
Stock Selection Seminar for Public Libraries - what do future models look like?
8th November 2018
The Studio, Leeds

Stock Selection differs radically around the country; for NAG public libraries seminar we are interested to hear what works for you!  Come and give a 15 minute presentation on how you do stock selection and hear from your colleagues about other options.
On the day we will also be discussing Inter Library loans and considering the impact of technology on the system.

Please note:
Call for papers closes:  Sunday 2nd September
Notification of acceptance: Monday 10th September

We require a 300-500 word abstract, which should be submitted to [log in to unmask]

Speakers receive a full free Seminar place (worth £35) plus travel expenses.

Best wishes,

Jennie Hillyard, M.A., B.A. (Hons.), MCLIP

Administrator, National Acquisitions Group  www.nag.org.uk

12 -14 King Street

Wakefield

West Yorkshire

WF1 2SQ

@UKLibrariesNAG

Please use email to contact us wherever possible, as we will generally be able to respond more quickly to this than to a phone message.

However, if you do wish to speak to somebody personally, the numbers are 01924 383010 and 07587 133012

To unsubscribe from the LIS-PUB-LIBS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-PUB-LIBS&A=1