Hi Lisa,

There doesn’t seem to be much around on that specifically.

Complex searches were no good but here’s some stuff on telephone triage., which might indicate the possibilities of reduced visits to ED

 If you  resave it as a PDF as this activates all of the links automatically

I haven’t put any comments in as I would have done if doing a synthesis.

This document  is a mail merge output from an Excel Tabulating analysis sheet I’m developing for search synthesise

It allows you to instantly  tabulate results from Ris files from HDAS, pubmed, trip, NICE, Scholar and google, ( & uptodate reference lists soon )

Then you can sort, search, annotate and analyse.

If you or anyone would  like to see it and perhaps do some co-developing with me It would be good to share ideas.

It is very much work in progress, and I am developing it as I am using it…

Best wishes,

David  Newman

D J S Newman Ph.D., B.Sc., Cert Ed

Library Information Skills Trainer

More on Website

[log in to unmask]                         Tel: 01392 40 6727

Exeter Health Library                    (EXE)

Peninsula Medical School Building

Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Barrack Road

Exeter

Devon                       EX2 5DW

Tel: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .          01392 406800   (PMS Building)

                                                                01392 674107  (Wonford House)

E-mail:  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .         [log in to unmask]

Website: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .        https://exeterhealthlibrary.net/

RD&E Research Repository:        http://rde.openrepository.com/rde

Keep up to date with library news:

twitter Follow us on Twitter              @ExeHealthLib