Since Alan was kind enough to give us an honourable mention, the materials we used at a workshop on facilitating journal clubs are now online on the KSS searching and teaching wiki: https://sites.google.com/site/healthliteraturesearchers/training-resources/journal-clubs
Yes, it was a while back (2011), but journal clubs have been going since the 19th century...and didn’t Osler say beer should be served?
Tom