Apologies for cross posting

Dear All

We’re delighted that the infographics from the RecordDNA network are now produced. These were produced in part through crowdsourcing from this listserv and we are grateful for all the input we had. These outputs are aimed at difference audiences and stakeholders and for different purposes. They are free to download at the links below. In summary they are:

1.	A briefing which sets out steps for developing an R&D agenda to sustain the digital evidence base through time. Available at https://recorddna.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/research-agenda-for-the-digital-evidence-base.pdf

2.	Managing your digital footprint, a roadmap to engage a range of record creators
Available at: https://recorddna.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/managing_your_digital_footprint_poster.pdf

3.	Visions of a record capturing differing stakeholder perspectives on what today is a record. The discussion of what a record is at  https://recorddna.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/what-is-a-record_discussion1.pdf  and then three different visions are at https://recorddna.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/what-is-a-record_vision01.pdf , https://recorddna.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/what-is-a-record_vision02.pdf and https://recorddna.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/what-is-a-record_vision03.pdf . We are interested in gaining further perspectives and views either directly ([log in to unmask]), on this listserv or on our blog as a comment https://recorddna.wordpress.com/2018/08/08/what-is-a-record-differing-visions-and-perspectives/ .

Attached are digital copies for your immediate use. However glossy hardcopies are available – if you would like these then please email ([log in to unmask]) the address you would like them posted to and let us know if you would like more for any colleagues.

We hope you will be pleased with the outputs, that you will share them widely via your own networks and will use them yourself and encourage others to use them. We hope the work leads to further research and development.

Thank you all again for your input.

Best wishes
Elizabeth Lomas and Julie McLeod

(https://recorddna.wordpress.com)