Hi everyone,

Thank you all very much for your help with the Aspire ebook accessibility audit so far.

As of 10am today we had 187 publisher audits and 144 aggregator/platform audits.

Compared to the 2016 e-book accessibility audit we have already covered a bigger range of publishers and platform providers which is absolutely brilliant news! J

The audit will remain open until Wednesday 15th August so there is still plenty of time to get involved. As ever, we are extremely grateful for your help.

 What you can do to help

·        For a step-by-step summary of what to do and links to all the relevant resources please go to https://tinyurl.com/aspirego (or the full URL - if that one gets blocked by your browser)

·        If you have already 'bagged' a publisher/aggregator on the signup sheets (see slide 4 of instructions), please ensure you fill in the audits for your chosen suppliers as soon as possible.

If you need any help undertaking an audit or have any questions please email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you again for all your help,

The ASPIRE team