With apologies for cross-posting

ALPSP Annual Conference and Awards 2018
12-14 September, Beaumont Estate, Old Windsor, UK
#alpsp18

Joining us for the full ALPSP annual conference is the ideal way to keep up with friends and trends in scholarly publishing. But, if your schedule doesn't allow this don't forget you can still join us for a full day's learning and networking to taste of the #alpsp18 experience. Whether you join us for one day or three - we'll make sure your time is well spent.

* Full day registration, Thursday 13 September -  a jam-packed day of plenaries and parallel sessions to keep you updated on our key themes of Openness and Policy, Business and Technology, Researchers and Ethics. Register for this day here: https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp18/page/1335085/register

* Conference Dinner, Thursday 13 September - pre-dinner drinks followed by a three course, sit down dinner with wine (sponsored by Atypon  Includes the announcement of our 2018 ALPSP Awards for Innovation winner(s) (sponsored by MPS and the ALPSP quiz. Contact Sabia Morrison : mailto:[log in to unmask] Dinner Booking<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Registration closes for all bookings on Friday 31 August

Fundraising fun for FODAD
You can also join us for our two fundraising events, supporting the charity FODAD http://www.friendsofdellaanddon.com/  where you can make new acquaintances and support a great cause. We have 'Golf Frisbee' and a sponsored Fun Run/ Walk through the scenic grounds of Beaumont Estate. Both are kindly supported by HighWire. Find out more about FODAD fundraising https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp18/page/1335105/fodad

Heidi Russell-Jones
Marketing & Communications Executive
The Association of Learned& Professional Society Publishers
E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> T: +44 (0)1727 812777
W: www.alpsp.org<http://www.alpsp.org/> Follow us on Twitter: @alpsp

ALPSP is a Company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England and Wales Registration no: 4081634. Registered Office: Egale 1, 80 St Albans Road, Watford WD17 1DL UK

DISCLAIMER: This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the person(s) entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. This email may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ALPSP. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please return it to the sender immediately and delete it completely from your computer system.