Hi all,
Could someone supply:

Non-medical approved clinicians: Results of a first national survey in England and Wales,
Oates et al.
International Journal of Law and Psychiatry
Volume 60, September–October 2018, Pages 51-56

Many thanks

Kind regards
Tim

Tim Staniland
Outreach Librarian
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
T: 01482 623217
Follow us on Twitter @HEYLKS<https://twitter.com/heylks>
Follow the METRIC Journal @METRICJournal<https://twitter.com/METRICJournal>
Finds us – http://www.hey.nhs.uk/library

Library Catalogue: https://heynhs.soutron.net/Portal/Default/en-GB/Search/SimpleSearch

Have you had a paper accepted for publication? Let us know – and we can catalogue it so that your work can be shared with and accessed by all of the staff at HEY

[a_million_decisions_autosignature][cid:image001.jpg@01D2CF04.19FE4A00]

Resource of the month: BMJ Best Practice
Healthcare professionals need fast and easy access to the latest relevant information when making diagnosis and treatment decisions, this is what BMJ Best Practice<http://bestpractice.bmj.com/best-practice/welcome.html> provides.  Access using your NHS OpenAthens<http://www.openathens.net/> username and password.  Contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to enable app access.

What is BMJ Best Practice?
BMJ Best Practice is a clinical decision support tool that takes you quickly and accurately to the latest evidence based information, whenever and wherever you need it.
You can use BMJ Best Practice to:
Search - thousands of clinical topics and over 6,000 clinical guidelines
Find – answers fast using our layout that mirrors the patient consultation
Access – information anywhere, with offline access via the award winning BMJ Best Practice app
Get – step-by-step guidance via our unique treatment algorithm tables
Watch – procedural videos on common clinical conditions
Check – prescription guidance using linked drug databases and over 250 medical calculators
Stay – current with Important Updates and Cochrane Clinical Answers highlighted within each topic
Ensure – your ongoing professional delveopment with automoatic CME/CPD tracking