Hi Everyone,

I have now received an update from the IEEE technical team on the Xplore access issue a number of users have experienced today.

The root cause of the technical issue with Xplore has not yet been resolved but the IEEE team are focused on rectifying this issue as soon as possible.

At this stage I am unable to provide an estimated timescale on when normal access will be restored, however, I will provide you all with an update as soon as one is available.

Kind regards

Ed Wong
Customer Support Representative
Content Online Ltd

+44 (0)7958 658193
www.contentonline.co.uk

Connect on Linked In

Follow us on FacebookTwitterLinked In and Instagram

Content Online Limited or Content Online Europe Limited assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage or expense caused by reliance on the information or advice in this email or howsoever provided, unless that person has signed a contract with the relevant Content Online entity for the provision of this information or advice and in that case, any responsibility or liability is exclusively on the terms and conditions set out in that contract. Content Online Limited is incorporated in England and Wales under Company Number 5825237. Content Online Europe Limited is registered in England & Wales under Company Number 10281580. Registered office Warwick Mill Business Park, Warwick Bridge, Carlisle, England, CA4 8RR.

Our standard Terms and Conditions of sale can be viewed at http://www.contentonline.co.uk/

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG