Apologies for cross-posting

Colleagues:

It’s my pleasure to share here the link to our team’s recent preprint describing the analyses we did comparing RCR and FWCI, “Comparison of two article-level, field-independent citation metrics: Field-Weighted Citation Impact (FWCI) and Relative Citation Ratio (RCR)”: http://ssrn.com/abstract=3237564.  We welcome community feedback, feel free to contact me directly at [log in to unmask].

Regards,

Holly

Holly J. Falk-Krzesinski, PhD
Vice President, Research Intelligence

Co-chair, Gender Working Group

Global Strategic Networks | ELSEVIER

+1 847-848-2953 Mobile

Executive Assistant Lisa Gill | [log in to unmask] | +1 212-633-3933

LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/hollyfk | Twitter @hfalk14

ORCID 0000-0001-8112-2445

Elsevier Research Intelligence

www.elsevier.com/research-intelligence

To unsubscribe from the LIS-BIBLIOMETRICS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-BIBLIOMETRICS&A=1