University of Cumbria E-mail Disclaimer

Hi Sandie,

We use Lynda.com within our modules.  We are 100% online so use a variety of resources of which Lynda.com is one of them.  I do find that they differ in quality a lot but I have recommended lots of segments of courses to students as supplementary material.

What particular help do you need with these resources, I don’t look after the packages but may know someone I can put you in touch with that could help.

Karen

Karen Ullman Cert Ed DMS MBA

Online Learning Resources Coordinator

+44(0)1184672214| www.ucem.ac.uk

University College of Estate Management

Horizons, 60 Queen's Road, Reading, RG1 4BS

Student Central
If you have any questions or queries you should submit them through Student Central (access via the VLE and Student Services) rather than by email, or contact a member of the Student Advice Team on +44 (0) 118 921 4696.