This looks great Nora - looking forward to having a proper read of it! Always nice to see more research on GDPR & IoT!

Kind regards,

Lachlan
-------

Dr Lachlan D. Urquhart,

Lecturer in Technology Law,

University of Edinburgh.

Latest Papers: http://bit.ly/2rz38Ka

On 9 August 2018 at 12:09, Nora NiLoideain <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello all,

I hope everyone is having a good summer.

Something odd is happening in London right now. It's raining.

In case you may be interested (or are having trouble with sleeping/napping), please see attached the above.

Any thoughts/comments welcome.

All the best,

Nóra

Dr Nora Ni Loideain

Director and Lecturer in Law, Information Law & Policy Centre

Institute of Advanced Legal Studies

School of Advanced Study | University of London

Charles Clore House

17 Russell Square

London | WC1B 5DR

E-mail: [log in to unmask]ac.uk

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7862 5849

Website: http://ials.sas.ac.uk/about/about-us/people/nóra-ni-loideain

Twitter: @noraniloideain

Read about the IALS Transformation Project 2018-2020

combo1

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales. We have cut emissions from University buildings by 32% and are committed to cutting emissions to 43% by 2020. Please think before you print.

To unsubscribe from the HDI list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=HDI&A=1