Hi Jeroen,

You could create the .fsf file with a placeholder file that is the same for all subjects, then edit it using a short script that finds that placeholder path and replaces it for the correct file. Look online for "sed" (stream editor) and how you can find and replace strings in files with it.

All the best,

Anderson