Hi,

Sorry, bad advice - LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE was never going to work, as you are using nvidia drivers.

As I said eariler I think your only real option is to try virtualgl. One other way I can think of which might work is to manually copy a version of libGL.so from the libgl1-mesa-glx package into the FSLeyes installation directory, so it uses that version rather than the nvidia one. I can't guarantee that this will work though.

Cheers,

Paul