The University of Northampton is looking for two external examiners for the following areas:

MSc Business Analytics: Applied Systems Analysis, Information Systems Methods, Business Intelligence

MSc Strategic Technology Management: Strategic Issues in Logistics, Critical Issues in Project Management, Digital Twins and Internet of Things

We are looking for people who are suitably qualified with expertise in the above areas, ideally as Programme Leader or Senior Lecturer on similar programmes;

Previous experience as an external examiner is preferred but not essential

The appointment will be for the four academic years 2018 to 2022, from 1 October 2018

Please note that we cannot currently accept applications from staff at the following institutions:

Kingston University, Cardiff Metropolitan University, Birmingham City University, Coventry University, Anglia Ruskin University, The University of Brighton

Closing date: Tuesday 28th August 21, 2018

If you are interested in applying for one of these (or to request further information), please send a recent CV to

Dr Dilshad Sarwar

Subject Group Leader: Business Systems & Operations

Faculty of Business and Law

University of Northampton: Transforming Lives and Inspiring Change www.northampton.ac.uk This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us. ######################################################################## To unsubscribe from the EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS list, click the following link: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS&A=1