The University of Essex Online (https://online.essex.ac.uk/) is seeking to appoint a Module External Examiner for a number of existing Undergraduate Business programme. The tenure of the external examiner post will be 4 years commencing September 2018 and you must be available to attend our Board in Leeds on Thursday 6th December 2018 to present Right to Work documentation.

The scope of the Undergraduate Business module external role will include overarching responsibility for the standards of the modules at Levels 5 and 6, reviewing modules and providing a brief report prior to our Board of Examiners. We hold four Board of Examiners per year and you will be required to produce an annual report to the University. Module External Examiners are not normally required to attend the Board of Examiners meetings, but you are welcome to should you desire.

Our courses are validated by the University of Essex and delivered entirely online by Kaplan Open Learning.

Fees would be commensurate with the standard fees of the University of Essex https://www1.essex.ac.uk/quality/external_examiners/fees&expenses.asp.

Applicants should have experience of designing, delivering and assessment on undergraduate  programmes, and should not hold more than one other external examining appointment.

If you are interested in this role please send an up to date CV to [log in to unmask] by close of business Friday 31st August 2018.