I agree with Wouter that vaccine safety is a major problem.

Multiple vaccines being delivered together are a particular risk.
In India deaths (within 48 hours of vaccination) doubled when the country switched to the Pentavalent vaccine (DPT + Hep B + Hib) replacing DPT.
http://www.mjdrdypv.org/downloadpdf.asp?issn=2589-8302;year=2018;volume=11;issue=2;spage=99;epage=105;aulast=Puliyel;type=2

I recently published in F1000 Research a rather lengthy paper on how the WHO revised its methodology of evaluating adverse events following immunization (AEFI)  in a clear attempt to cover up AEFI. https://f1000research.com/articles/7-243/v2

The EMA was supplied doctored safety data on Infanrix hexa (a 6 valent vaccine DPT + Hep B + Hib and IPV) and this was exposed here.
http://ijme.in/articles/infanrix-hexa-and-sudden-death-a-review-of-the-periodic-safety-update-reports-submitted-to-the-european-medicines-agency/?galley=html

Professionals are scared to speak up, as you say.
Journals are petrified and won't publish 'anti-vaccine' data
All of us are bound by some omertà which is all purvasive and nearly world-wide.
Japan is a partial exception. And Japan perhaps has the worlds safest immunisation programme.

Evidence Based Medicine is welcome, but only as long as it reports vaccine supportive data!
The rest is simply ignored

Jacob Puliyel MD MRCP M Phil
Head of Pediatrics
St Stephens Hospital