Thanks for yours sugestions Vicente !
best regards!
Lélia

Em sáb, 11 de ago de 2018 às 10:40, Vicente Ruiz García <[log in to unmask]> escreveu:
Dear list

I have seen in the last weekend a Netflix film called “El lado oscuro del bisturi/ The bleeding edge” that described the poor regulation of medical devices, the conflict of interest in the same FDA with the spin-doors and the injuries and adverse events of patients with some medical devices. Some of them as the mesh for prolapse in women are addressed here. After watching this one,  I awake that the most important tool to change will be patients and consumers pushing to these changes. For me was paradigmatic that Ob/Gy are not interested in his Congres to ear anything that put in questions their believes but some women can stop the distribution of Essure in Europe and in EEUU at the end of 2018. So, to bring tools and to give information to the general population/consumers are the most important to do. I think that http://www.testingtreatments.org/ resources is a powerful instrument to change the status quo and I suggest to use with our patients as a routine in order to achieve more people awake.

I apologize for my poor English.

Vicente
--

Vicente Ruiz García
Jefe de Sección

Unidad de Hospitalización a Domicilio

Torre C planta 1 Despacho nº 6

Hospital Universitari i Politècnic La Fe

Departamento de Salud Valencia La Fe
Avinguda de Fernando Abril Martorell nº 106

46026 Valencia (Spain)

Tel 0034634552726
Coordinación nacional grupo CASPe (www.redcaspe.org)

Cómo se prueban los tratamientos (es.testingtreatments.org)

To unsubscribe from the EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH&A=1