Dear list members

Southampton Health Technology Assessments Centre (SHTAC) is advertising for a Research Fellow in Health Economics

We are looking for a researcher with excellent analytical and communication skills to join our health economics team evaluating medicines and other health interventions.

The Southampton Health Technology Assessments Centre (SHTAC) is part of the Wessex Institute, in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Southampton. The University of Southampton is a founding member of the Russell Group and one of the top 100 universities in the world.  With a global reputation for academic excellence, we offer a stimulating, challenging and dynamic working environment for all our staff.  SHTAC is a national centre of excellence for HTA, with expertise in evidence synthesis, health economic evaluation and decision modelling.  We conduct research addressing major policy questions about the effective and cost-effective use of health technologies; including drugs, devices, tests, procedures and health promotion.

The closing date is 16th August 2018.  For more information and details on how to apply, please visit the University of Southampton recruitment pages.

For more information on SHTAC please visit our website

Dr Jonathan Shepherd

Principal Research Fellow

Southampton Health Technology Assessments Centre (SHTAC)
Room 2001, First Floor, Alpha House, Enterprise Road
The University of Southampton Science Park
Southampton
SO16 7NS
UK

Tel: +44 (0) 23 80 597055
www.southampton.ac.uk/shtac

Email disclaimer: For SHTAC's (Wessex Institute, University of Southampton) position on the status of this email correspondence please see: www.southampton.ac.uk/shtac/contact/email_disclaimer.page

SHTAC is part of the Wessex Institute, Faculty of Medicine, University of Southampton www.southampton.ac.uk/medicine/

To unsubscribe from the EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH&A=1