Dear Anoop,
We agree, publishers are making excessive profits off the back of a captive audience. And we agree, predatory journals are flooding the digital literature with non-peer reviewed articles. I disagree with the statement below. It depends on the journal.
Statement of absence of COI  - I have been rejected by some of the top journals ;-)
Kev Hopayian