--- Apologies for cross-posting ---

Dear all,

The deadline for submissions for the BALEAP 2019 conference at Leeds is fast approaching (1st of October). There is information about types of proposals you may wish to consider submitting at: http://baleap2019.co.uk/#proposal

All information for submission is available at: http://baleap2019.co.uk/#submission

We are also pleased to announce our two keynote speakers – Nigel Harwood and Cynthia White. Both have provided thought provoking abstracts for the conference. You can read their abstracts here:

http://baleap2019.co.uk/keynote-speakers/

We look forward to receiving your submissions and very much hope to see you at the conference in April 2019.

Best wishes,

Alex (on behalf of the organising committee)

Dr Alex Ding
Associate Professor of English for Academic Purposes
Director of the Centre for Excellence in Language Teaching
School of Languages, Cultures and Societies
The English for Academic Purposes Practitioner: Operating on the Edge of Academia (2017) Palgrave Macmillan