Hi Suzy,

Yes, we’re aware of Heads of IT/Legal being specially mentioned in the guidance as being conflicting, but I’ve heard of one or two out there so want to specifically exclude these.

Will PM you re salary!

Best wishes,

Michelle

Michelle Brown

Information Manager

Transport for Greater Manchester

2 Piccadilly Place, Manchester M1 3BG

Direct line: 0161 244 1123, Extension 701123

www.tfgm.com

Please do not print this email unless you really need to.