This is rather mysterious, but here are a couple of inputs.  I have been
hit by nine at-fault motor vehicles, all in the US. Never  hit  during two
years in Northern Nigeria or during several decades in  Europe and the UK.
My biking has been stopped by a fall on a steep uphill when my chain broke
in January 20 16. Produced a traumatic brain injury, NPH.

David Gordon (Dave) Wilson
Email: [log in to unmask];
21 Winthrop Street WINCHESTER MA 01890-2851, USA; Ph.: 781 729 2203