With apologies for cross-postings.

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that Western Sydney University (Sydney, Australia) will host the 7th International and Interdisciplinary Emotional Geographies Conference.

The conference will be held 17-19 July 2019Please save these dates if you are interested in attending and participating in this event.

Western Sydney University is a multi-campus institution in Greater Western Sydney. The conference will be held at our Parramatta South Campus, located on the Parramatta River, in the heart of the Sydney metropolitan area.

A conference website will be operational soon, and more details will follow, including key dates, registration costs, and calls for panels, papers and HDR mentoring activities.

Best wishes,

Andrew Gorman-Murray

Conference Chair, on behalf of the Organising Committee

Professor Andrew Gorman-Murray BA (Hons) MArt UNSW PhD Macq.
Professor of Geography
School of Social Sciences & Psychology
Research Theme Champion, Urban Living & Society, Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research & Innovation)
Director, Urban Research Program, School of Social Sciences & Psychology
Member, Sexualities & Genders Research, School of Social Sciences & Psychology

Editor, Emotion, Space & Society

ARC Discovery Project, How Working Away is Changing Home

School of Social Sciences & Psychology
Western Sydney University
Locked Bag 1797, Penrith, NSW, 2751

Office: Parramatta South Campus, EJD.G.58
Phone: 02 9685 9415

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1