From: Sean Wang <[log in to unmask]>
To: CRIT-GEOG-FORUM <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Aug 17, 2018 8:25 pm
Subject: ACME: Vol 17 No 3 (2018) published!

*apologies for cross-postings*

Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to announce the latest issue of ACME: An International Journal for Critical Geographies!

Vol 17 No 3 features a 'Requiem for Neil Smith', 'Post-Weinstein Academia', 'Biodiversity Offsetting and the Construction of "Equivalent Natures"', and a themed section on 'Concrete Ways to Decolonize Research'. The amazing cover artwork is by Lianne Marie Leda Charlie.

- Sean Wang on behalf of the ACME Editorial Collective

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1