Chris,

A sensible framework approach, but you also need to consider site variability and look at the bigger picture. One or two samples at 2/3 E would not be problematic amongst a larger population of lower level material, IMHO.

Kind regards,

Steve Forster BSc, MSc, MIEnvSc, FGS, CEnv

Director

Remedia Group Limited

Chair – Joint Industry Working Group on Asbestos in Soil and C&D Materials

(M) +44 (0)7855 957140

(E) [log in to unmask]

(W) www.remediagroup.co.uk

Remedia Group Limited is a Company Limited by Guarantee and Registered in England No. 9483601

Registered office address: Suite L, Radford Business Centre, Radford Way, Billericay, Essex CM12 0BZ