**Apologies for cross-posting**

Sign up to our newsletter to receive 35% discount on all our books.

Attending the EECERA conference next week?

Come by our stand at the European Early Childhood Education Research Association conference next week to see a selection of our fantastic Children, Young People and Families books at great conference prices and talk about publishing projects.

More about Children, Young People and Families publishing at Policy Press.

Children, young people and families highlights

Connecting families?

The triple bind of single-parent families

Parenting the crisis

Fathers, families and relationships

Supporting children when parents separate

Children and young people’s worlds (2nd edition)

Families, Relationships and Societies

The latest issue of Families, Relationships and Societies (Volume 7, Number 2) is now available on Ingenta.

You can also read the Families, Relationships and Societies Editors' Choice collection (free until 31 January 2019), including:

Social assets, low income and child social, emotional and behavioural wellbeing

Author: Treanor, Morag

Browse the full collection here

You can also read our highly cited collection (if you can't download the articles, you can ask your librarian to subscribe to the journal)

‘Ain’t no such things as half-way crooks’: political discourses and structural duplicity in the troubled families agenda

Stephen Crossley, author of Troublemakers: The construction of ‘troubled families’ as a social problem, discusses the National evaluation of the Troubled Families Programme 2015 to 2020 interim findings, ‘dirty data’, his approach and methodology and the purpose of academic research.

Read more

Listen to voices from Life in the debt trap here

Get 35% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter here.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5940

To unsubscribe from the CHILDWELFAREINEQUALITIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CHILDWELFAREINEQUALITIES&A=1