Dear colleagues,

On behalf of Quantemol, I would like to invite you to a workshop we are holding at University College London on the 14th of September. The workshop is aimed at assisting researchers working in the field of molecular physics and chemistry, plasma physics and chemistry, spectroscopy, and other fields, with scattering calculations. Quantemol is offering user-friendly software to carry out such computations, and would be happy to collect feedback on suggestions for further development.

The focus of the workshop is cross sections of electron-molecule interaction and photoionization. The workshop will contain talks and a hands-on session with our software at computer cluster room. It will be a one-day event, and it is free to attend. Preliminary program can be found here: http://www.quantemol.com/workshops-2018/london-2018/

If you would like to register, you can do so by following the link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/electron-scattering-cross-sections-for-plasma-physics-chemistry-tickets-47949706864
More details will be on the website later. We'll also send them around in the newsletter,
 http://www.quantemol.com/sign-up-for-our-newsletter/

Looking forward to welcoming you at the workshop,
Dr. Maria Tudorovskaya
Quantemol Ltd, London www.quantemol.com

To unsubscribe from the CHEM-EDUCATION list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CHEM-EDUCATION&A=1