Dear Sara,

Our localized reconstruction method is suited well to tackle the problem you describe. It allows you to classify/refine the symmetry-mismatched/flexible subunits. You can use your Relion 3D refinement as a starting point. Please see Ilca et al 2015 Nat Commun and let me know if you need any help.

Best wishes,
Juha