Dear CCP4bb readers,

We are in the process of decommissioning our in-house X-ray source and would like to offer it to the community. The device is showing its age based on the technology, but hopefully somebody could make use of it. In brief, the equipment is a Rigaku 007-HF generator with two Raxis4++ image plate detectors and computers for each of the ports. It is also equipped with a water to air chiller system to cool the anode.

If you are interested please drop myself and John Barker an email:

I would note that Evotec offers this equipment on an as is basis and interested parties would be responsible for transportation and associated costs.

Best wishes,

Paul..

cid:image002.png@01D41934.D23B4340

Paul McEwan, Ph.D.

Principal Scientist, Structural Biology

www.evotec.com

Evotec (UK) Ltd.

114 Innovation Drive,

Milton Park, Abingdon

Oxfordshire OX14 4RZ, UK

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information.

If received in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and then delete this email and any attachments from your system. Thank you!

Evotec (UK) Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.  Registration number:2674265.  Registered Office:  114 Innovation Drive, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RZ, United Kingdom