Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to announce the following fully-funded PhD opportunity for the attention of any interested parties.

The University of Dundee as an Associate partner in the NERC CDT in Oil and Gas CDT has a 4 year fully-funded PhD studentship in the following project topic:

New insight into the internal structure of turbidites from physical modelling of relevant erosion and deposition processes during their formation [Supervisory team: Dr Alan Cuthbertson and  Dr Sue Dawson (University of Dundee), Dr Karl Stephen and Prof. Dorrik Stow (Heriot Watt University)]. Further details of this project are given at the NERC CDT in Oil and Gas website:

http://www.nerc-cdt-oil-and-gas.ac.uk/phd-projects.html

Please note that fully funded places are only open to UK residents (or equivalent status). For more information and to apply contact the named parties above. For informal enquiries, please contact me at [log in to unmask]. Please note that the deadline for applications is the 1st September 2018.

Kind regards,

Alan Cuthbertson

Email signature

University of Dundee shield logo

Alan Cuthbertson
Senior Lecturer in Environmental Fluid Mechanics
School of Science and Engineering, University of Dundee

University of Dundee FacebookUniversity of Dundee TwitterUniversity of Dundee LinkedInUniversity of Dundee YouTubeUniversity of Dundee InstagramUniversity of Dundee Snapchat

One of the world's top 200 universities
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish Charity, No: SC015096 Visit the BSRG at www.bsrg.org.uk