I think the statement should end 'and are not confessional' rather than ', are not'.

I get very excited about commas.

David :)

On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 at 03:10, Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
So, my essay is done! now I have no reason to bother you clever, clever people. I introduce it like this, and think it does what I say, finally, and quite neatly!

My poems reuse the past by recycling the trash, noise, of myself, but, via a reworking of some modernist poetics, Charles Olson's projectivism and Louis Zukofsky's objectivism, they do not say I am schizophrenic, are not confessional about it.

If that doesn't excite you then nothing I say ever will. Thanks for not kicking off, now I will be clever!
Cheers,
Luke

To unsubscribe from the BRITISH-IRISH-POETS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BRITISH-IRISH-POETS&A=1