Dear BARS members,

The editorial team is pleased to announce that No.  51 of The BARS Review is now available.  This latest issue contains 22 reviews covering 23 new publications and includes a spotlight feature on ‘Romantic Heirs and Echoes’.

Please follow this link to access our website, where you can read individual articles (in HTML or PDF formats) and search across previous issues: http://www.bars.ac.uk/review/index.php/barsreview.   You can also download the full text of the new number as a PDF for printing and for offline reading.

We would also be delighted to receive expression of interests from postgraduates, Early Career Researchers, and more established colleagues who would like to review for the BARS Review.  Anyone interested in writing a review should contact the editor, Mark Sandy, by email at [log in to unmask] outlining briefly their particular areas of research interest.  We look forward to hearing from you.

We very much hope that you enjoy reading this latest  issue.

With all best wishes,

The Editors

Editor: Mark Sandy (Durham University) General Editors: Ian Haywood (University of Roehampton), Susan Oliver (University of Essex) & Nicola J. Watson (Open University) Technical Editor: Matthew Sangster (University of Glasgow)

British Association for Romantic Studies
http://www.bars.ac.uk<http://www.bars.ac.uk/>

To advertise Romantic literature conferences, publications, jobs, or
other events that the BARS members would be interested in, please
contact Neil Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>

Also use this address to register any change in your e-mail address,
or to be removed from the list.

Messages are held in archives, along with other information about the
Mailbase at: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/bars.html