Hi all,

I have a client who is using two switch scanning with Predictable on iOS but is unable to access the rest of the system as is using Predictable's built-in scanning. She has tried using iOS's scanning which obviously gets her around the rest of the system, and does work with predictable, but it's significantly less efficient than the app's own scanning.

I've thought about changing modes on the Blue2 switch interface and this should work - although does require someone pressing the mode button on her behalf. I wanted recipes to work but it ain't happening. Or a switch switcher to effectively change modes by having two Blue2 devices - but I don't think Bluetooth will support two devices of the same type.

Any ideas?

Charlie