Dear all,

                We have the following journal issues that we don’t need , if you can use any , please let me know by Tuesday 28th August.

Regards

Lorna Scott

Title

Issues

The Architectural review

Feb-June 2007

Art Bulletin

March 2018

Art Journal

Spring 2018 Vol 77 number 1

Art Monthly

2015 – Feb – Nov

2016 Feb – Dec

2017 – May & June

Asian Art news

Vol 26 no 4 2016 & Vol 27 no 1 2017

British Journal of Photography

March, April, May 2017

Computer Arts

Issues 265 - 268

Crafts

March/April 2017, May/June 2017

Creative Review

March, April, May 2017

Critical Inquiry

Vol 44, no 2 Winter 2018

Fashion Practice

Vol 10 issue 1 2018 - 2 copies

Vol 10 Issue 2 2018 - 2 copies

Fashion Theory

Vol 22 2018 – issue 1 -2 copies

Vol 22 2018 – issue 2 - 2 copies

Vol 22 2018 – issue 3 - 2 copies

Vol 22 2018 – issue 4/5 - 2 copies

Imagine FX

April 2018

Light & Sound

March – June 2017

Master Drawings

Vol 1 55 Number 1 2017

Metropolis M

2006 – 2018 (incomplete)

2006 – issues 1,3,4,5

2007, issues 1,2,4

2008, issues 2,3,4,5,6

2009, issues 2,3,4,5,6

2010, complete

2011, 1,2,3,4,5,

2012 – 2017, complete

2018, issues 1,2,3

Opera Now

March – May 2017

Royal Academy of Arts Magazine

Number 130 Summer 2018

World of Interiors

June & July 2017

Lorna Scott

Assistant Academic Support Librarian for Costume, Theatre and Screen Courses

020 7514 9695

facebook3.gif  twitter-bird-email ask_us_icon_blue tinier

wimbledon-ual-logo-web1

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and/or its attachments you must not take any action based upon them and you must not copy or show them to anyone. Please send the email back to us and immediately and permanently delete it and its attachments. Where this email is unrelated to the business of University of the Arts London or of any of its group companies the opinions expressed in it are the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of University of the Arts London (or the relevant group company). Where the sender's signature indicates that the email is sent on behalf of UAL Short Courses Limited the following also applies: UAL Short Courses Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02361261. Registered Office: University of the Arts London, 272 High Holborn, London WC1V 7EY Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.